The Flat Infinite Perpetual Universe. R1.0 By Dave Cahoon 6-2000
In this paper I hope to explain how the dark-matter / aether as a whole, is a massive, fluid or gaseous *structure of neutrons* that interacts with very high energy activity, in inter-galactic process’s, recycling matter and energy, by consuming time.
A few things, I would like the reader to remember, in this theory;
1) Classic Dark-Matter and the Classic Ether are one and the same. A Non kinetic (Stationary) Non thermal (not hot) neutrons.
2) The spelling “Aether” is a way of referring to, Classic Ether with out confusion with the petrochemical named the same.
3) All galaxies have a large rotating black hole at their core. Or, more than one, orbiting each other at high speed.
4) Black holes have varying dynamics depending on the amount of aetheric neutrons they constrain.
5) The classic black hole, small enough that nothing escapes. (A baby is a neutron star.)
6) A black hole that is so large that it starts leaking cosmic rays from its spin poles.
7) A black hole that leaks and spins on a stable axis forms a spiral galaxy.
8) A black hole that leaks and spins on an unstable axis, forms an Elliptical galaxy.
9) A large black hole that absorbs more mass than it can contain explodes into a mass of aetheric neutrons equal to the mass of the hole.
10) A large black hole that absorbs mass at such a rate that the event horizon is breached, explodes into a mass of aetheric neutrons equal to the mass of the hole. This could happen when two old galaxies collide perfectly head-on. There maybe a neutron star or 2 leftover.
11) When holes rip open, aether is liberated, the aether expands at speeds that may be faster than light, and any normal matter caught in this *shock* wave is reduced to fundamental particles that can recombine into normal kinetic / thermal, Neutrons, Protons and Electrons.
Everything changed for me, when I learned that man, found proton/atomic hydrogen jets, leaving the poles of spiral galaxies that fanned out and *rained* back onto the galactic disc!!! http://science.msfc.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/ast11jun97_1.htm
What are the jets? Why do they appear to come from such a small point in the core of the galaxy? Could it be that galactic sized black hole's radiate (leak) hi energy cosmic rays from their poles or spin axis (zone of zero angular motion) and, as this beam rips through the aetheric-neutrons near it, its energy converts the stable aetheric neutron into kinetic charged mass, a free proton and electron. Which then leaves the area at hi velocity. Resulting in a jet of protons spewing out from near the (magnetic???) poles of galactic sized black holes.
I now believe that dark matter or aether, is made of stationary neutrons, having zero kinetic energy, just mass. The last straw for me was; Scientific American May 2000 article on dark matter, page24, in the last paragraph; “Everything works out if the particles (of darkmatter) have the same mass and interactivity as a neutron - an intriguing coincidence that, if substantiated, would be a huge breakthrough.”
Star growth and supernova bind aetheric neutrons to protons, decreasing the aetheric density by binding aetheric neutrons into heavier and heavier atoms along with the protons. That binds aether into mass.
In the energy go round. A galaxy’s hole eats mass, and because bound neutrons in atoms are eaten, holes can grow. Just how much mass a hole can hold before a localized rip occurs (hypernova) and the enormous volume of stable neutrons/aether are released back into space. This is how the aether gets back the neutrons that have been used.
A big bang is not a birth of a universe, but the death of a black hole. And with such an introduction or release of *aetheric neutrons* back into space, the aether moves and reorders itself and that is what we call expansion. Expansion, the result of bigbang-hypernova is a nonlocal/local event, meaning that its felt thruout the universe as a pressure increase in the aether and locally as a pushing EMG force that diminishes with distance. As the galactic holes grow, there is a suction on the aether (the recently discovered acceleration of *expansion*). Over a huge time-span a complex oscillation in the density of the aether is occurring.
Quasars, another puzzle; may be much farther away than we can imagine at this time in history and are hypernova's; or, are spiral galactic jets perfectly aligned with us so we see the dynamics of the aetheric/mass recycle process.
When the protons and electrons, liberated in the jet, meet, the proton can capture an electron to form an atom. *Electron orbit stabilization* May emit lower energy coherent gamma photons and light.
It seems to me that all atoms will eventually fall down into a galactic hole and be converted into energy and then back into *fundamental* active mass, protons & electrons. A Big Bang is the occasional hypernova, or death of a massive galactic hole, into atheric neutrons. Our motion for as far as we can currently see it, is the result of a localized event (big bang?) that occurs from time to time in the universe.
Elliptical galaxies have black hole that are spinning on more than one axis (tumbling) or more than one hole in a tight orbit, since, the new protons are distributed evenly about the area of the Elliptical galaxy.
Elliptic’s may be the result of galactic collisions. Collisions such as those may result in unstable or multiple holes for the surviving structure. Cosmic ray bursts recorded by man, may be jets from near by elliptical galaxies, sweeping by us?
I Conclude that this process, overall, consumes nothing but time.